- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Monrovia weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Liberia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Monrovia, Liberia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Liberia
How hot is it in Monrovia in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Monrovia in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Monrovia in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Monrovia in March - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Monrovia in March?
The average sea temperature around Monrovia in March is 27°C.
Does it rain in Monrovia in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Monrovia in March and the average monthly rainfall is 79mm.
Monrovia sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Monrovia in March 2021. Select a month to view Monrovia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:55||18:56|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:49||18:54|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:42||18:53|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Liberia in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Liberia in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.