- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Monrovia weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Liberia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 550550 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Liberia
The July weather guide for Monrovia, Liberia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Monrovia in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Monrovia in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Monrovia in July?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Monrovia in July - that's 22% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Monrovia in July?
The average sea temperature around Monrovia in July is 27°C.
Does it rain in Monrovia in July?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Monrovia in July and the average monthly rainfall is 550mm.
Monrovia sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Monrovia in July 2021. Select a month to view Monrovia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:33||19:02|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:36||19:03|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:38||19:01|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Liberia in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Liberia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.