- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Monrovia weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Liberia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 133133 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Liberia
The April weather guide for Monrovia, Liberia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Monrovia in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Monrovia in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Monrovia in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Monrovia in April - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Monrovia in April?
The average sea temperature around Monrovia in April is 28°C.
Does it rain in Monrovia in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Monrovia in April and the average monthly rainfall is 133mm.
Monrovia sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Monrovia in April 2021. Select a month to view Monrovia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:42||18:52|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:35||18:51|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:30||18:51|
- Save 30% or more on hotels around the world
- Book in the Booking.com Black Friday sale
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Liberia in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Liberia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.