- Compare self-catering accommodation in the UK
- Book cottages, lodges, log cabins & holiday parks
- Save with last minute discounts & early bird deals
Leicestershire weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the UK with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Leicestershire
The July weather guide for Leicestershire shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Leicestershire in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Leicester, Leicestershire in July, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Leicestershire in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Leicester, Leicestershire in July - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Leicestershire in July?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Leicester, Leicestershire in July and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Leicestershire sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Leicestershire in July 2021. Select a month to view Leicestershire sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||04:45||21:31|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:01||21:20|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:22||20:58|
- Book top deals on holiday cottages for May half term
- Pay just 30% deposit to secure a property
- Filter deals by destination or browse by map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.