- Book holiday cottages up to 2 years in advance
- Pay just 30% deposit today to secure property
- Over 15,000 holiday cottages across the UK & Ireland
Leicestershire weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the UK with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Leicestershire
The April weather guide for Leicestershire shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Leicestershire in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Leicester, Leicestershire in April, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Leicestershire in April?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Leicester, Leicestershire in April - that's 29% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Leicestershire in April?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Leicester, Leicestershire in April and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Leicestershire sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Leicestershire in April 2022. Select a month to view Leicestershire sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:39||19:39|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:07||20:04|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:35||20:30|
- Check out top deals on cottages for summer 2021
- Search for specific dates, destinations & facilities
- Pay just 30% deposit to secure a property
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.