- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Riga weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Latvia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7373 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Riga, Latvia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Latvia
How warm is it in Riga in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Riga in September, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Riga in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Riga in September - that's 40% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Riga in September?
The average sea temperature around Riga in September is 15°C.
Does it rain in Riga in September?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Riga in September and the average monthly rainfall is 73mm.
Riga sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Riga in September 2020. Select a month to view Riga sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:26||20:19|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:55||19:41|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:26||19:00|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Latvia in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Latvia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.