- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Riga weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Latvia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1818 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 33°C sea temperature
Recommended for Latvia
The June weather guide for Riga, Latvia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Riga in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Riga in June, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Riga in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Riga in June - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Riga in June?
The average sea temperature around Riga in June is 3°C.
Does it rain in Riga in June?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Riga in June and the average monthly rainfall is 58mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Riga sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Riga in June 2021. Select a month to view Riga sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||04:39||22:05|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||04:29||22:19|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||04:34||22:20|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.