- Save an extra 10% on rates by becoming a member
- Sign up for free to access extra savings
- Enjoy holidays in Sri Lanka, Thailand, UAE & more
Luang Prabang weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Laos with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Laos
The March weather guide for Luang Prabang, Laos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Luang Prabang in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Luang Prabang in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luang Prabang in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luang Prabang in March - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Luang Prabang in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Luang Prabang in March and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Luang Prabang sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Luang Prabang in March 2022. Select a month to view Luang Prabang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:31||18:16|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:19||18:21|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:06||18:25|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.