- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Christmas Island weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kiribati with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Kiribati
The October weather guide for Christmas Island, Kiribati shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Christmas Island in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Christmas Island in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Christmas Island in October?
The average sea temperature around Christmas Island in October is 28°C.
Does it rain in Christmas Island in October?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Christmas Island in October and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Christmas Island in October 2021. Select a month to view Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:17||18:22|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:13||18:17|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:12||18:15|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Where is hot in Kiribati in October for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kiribati in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.