- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Christmas Island weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kiribati with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Kiribati
The November weather guide for Christmas Island, Kiribati shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Christmas Island in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Christmas Island in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Christmas Island in November?
The average sea temperature around Christmas Island in November is 27°C.
Does it rain in Christmas Island in November?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Christmas Island in November and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Christmas Island in November 2021. Select a month to view Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:12||18:15|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:13||18:15|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:18||18:19|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.