- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Christmas Island weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kiribati with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 133133 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Kiribati
The March weather guide for Christmas Island, Kiribati shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Christmas Island in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Christmas Island in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Christmas Island in March?
The average sea temperature around Christmas Island in March is 27°C.
Does it rain in Christmas Island in March?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Christmas Island in March and the average monthly rainfall is 133mm.
Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Christmas Island in March 2021. Select a month to view Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:40||18:44|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:35||18:41|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:30||18:38|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Kiribati in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kiribati in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.