- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Christmas Island weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kiribati with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Kiribati
The July weather guide for Christmas Island, Kiribati shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Christmas Island in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Christmas Island in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Christmas Island in July?
The average sea temperature around Christmas Island in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Christmas Island in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Christmas Island in July and the average monthly rainfall is 93mm.
Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Christmas Island in July 2021. Select a month to view Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:27||18:40|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:29||18:42|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:30||18:42|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Kiribati in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kiribati in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.