- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Christmas Island weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kiribati with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 115115 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Kiribati
The January weather guide for Christmas Island, Kiribati shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Christmas Island in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Christmas Island in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Christmas Island in January?
The average sea temperature around Christmas Island in January is 27°C.
Does it rain in Christmas Island in January?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Christmas Island in January and the average monthly rainfall is 115mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Christmas Island in January 2022. Select a month to view Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:32||18:33|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:39||18:40|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:42||18:44|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Where is hot in Kiribati in January for 2022/2023?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kiribati in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.