- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Christmas Island weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kiribati with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Kiribati
The August weather guide for Christmas Island, Kiribati shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Christmas Island in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Christmas Island in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Christmas Island in August?
The average sea temperature around Christmas Island in August is 28°C.
Does it rain in Christmas Island in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Christmas Island in August and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Christmas Island in August 2021. Select a month to view Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:30||18:42|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:29||18:39|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:26||18:35|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Kiribati in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kiribati in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.