- Find cheap flights to Wallis & Futuna with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Wallis weather in June 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 174174 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Wallis, Wallis & Futuna shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Wallis weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Wallis in June is a warm 29°C (84°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F).
Expect 174mm (6.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Wallis in June is 28°C (82°F).
Wallis sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wallis in June 2020. Select a month to view Wallis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:01||17:24|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:05||17:26|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:08||17:29|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
More Wallis and Futuna destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details