- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 7th April 2020 (inclusive)
Paramaribo weather in June 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 302302 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Paramaribo, Suriname shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Paramaribo in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Paramaribo in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paramaribo in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paramaribo in June - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Paramaribo in June?
The average sea temperature around Paramaribo in June is 27°C.
Does it rain in Paramaribo in June?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Paramaribo in June and the average monthly rainfall is 302mm.
Paramaribo sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paramaribo in June 2020. Select a month to view Paramaribo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:25||18:52|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:28||18:55|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:31||18:58|
- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Suriname destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.