- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Sao Tome & Principe
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Sao Tome weather in June 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Sao Tome, Sao Tome & Principe shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sao Tome weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sao Tome in June is a warm 27°C (81°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 35% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 32mm (1.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Sao Tome in June is 27°C (81°F).
Sao Tome sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sao Tome in June 2020. Select a month to view Sao Tome sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:27||17:35|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:29||17:38|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:33||17:41|
- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
More Sao Tome and Principe destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details