- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com breakaway deals
- Book hotels in Dubai, Bangkok, Paris & more
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st May 2020 (inclusive)
Apia weather in June 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 165165 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Apia, Samoa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Apia in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Apia in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Apia in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Apia in June - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Apia in June?
The average sea temperature around Apia in June is 28°C.
Does it rain in Apia in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Apia in June and the average monthly rainfall is 165mm.
Apia sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Apia in June 2020. Select a month to view Apia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:44||18:06|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:48||18:07|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:51||18:10|
- Save on hotels & flights with ebookers holiday package
- Book city breaks or beach holidays to worldwide destinations
- Selected travel dates apply
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Samoa in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Samoa in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.