- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Apia weather in June 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 165165 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Apia, Samoa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Apia sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Apia in June 2020. Select a month to view Apia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:44||18:06|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:48||18:07|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:51||18:10|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Samoa
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Where's hot in Samoa in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Samoa in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.