- Book two week holiday to Madeira & get 3rd week FREE
- Browse the latest deals on Madeira holidays
- Filter holidays by star rating, board basis & more
Funchal weather in June 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Funchal, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Funchal sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Funchal in June 2020. Select a month to view Funchal sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||07:01||21:11|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||07:00||21:17|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||07:03||21:19|
- Save EXTRA 10% on winter sun holidays in 2019
- Book holidays flying with Thomas Cook Airlines or easyJet
- Travel between 1st Nov 2019 & 30th Apr 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about Madeira
Where's hot in Madeira in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.