- Book last minute holidays in late summer 2020
- Filter deals by destination, rating, price & more
- Depart from London, Manchester & regional UK airports
Funchal weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Funchal, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Madeira
How hot is it in Funchal in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Funchal in July, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Funchal in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Funchal in July - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Funchal in July?
The average sea temperature around Funchal in July is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Funchal in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Funchal in July and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Funchal sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Funchal in July 2020. Select a month to view Funchal sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:04||21:19|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:12||21:16|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:21||21:06|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Madeira
Where is hot in Madeira in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.