- Pay £30 low deposits on holidays per person
- Book cheap holidays to Europe, Mediterranean & more
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Funchal weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Madeira with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
Recommended for Madeira
The March weather guide for Funchal, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Funchal in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Funchal in March, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Funchal in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Funchal in March - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Funchal in March?
The average sea temperature around Funchal in March is 18°C.
Does it rain in Funchal in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Funchal in March and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Funchal sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Funchal in March 2022. Select a month to view Funchal sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:35||19:05|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:17||19:16|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:57||20:27|
- Browse villas & apartments for October break
- Includes Menorca, Cyprus, Paxos & more
- Filter search by location, features, pool & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.