- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Lahore weather in June 2020
- 4040°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Lahore, Pakistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lahore in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 40°C in Lahore in June with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 27°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lahore in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lahore in June - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lahore in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Lahore in June and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Lahore sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lahore in June 2020. Select a month to view Lahore sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||04:58||19:03|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||04:57||19:09|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:01||19:12|
- Find cheap flights to Pakistan with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Pakistan in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Pakistan in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.