- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Alofi weather in June 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 120120 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Alofi, Niue shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
How hot is it in Alofi in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Alofi in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Alofi in June?
The average sea temperature around Alofi in June is 26°C.
Does it rain in Alofi in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Alofi in June and the average monthly rainfall is 120mm.
Alofi sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alofi in June 2020. Select a month to view Alofi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:46||17:49|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:51||17:50|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:54||17:54|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Niue destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.