- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Nicaragua
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Managua weather in June 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 212212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Managua, Nicaragua shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Managua in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Managua in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Managua in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Managua in June - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Managua in June?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Managua in June and the average monthly rainfall is 212mm.
Managua sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Managua in June 2020. Select a month to view Managua sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:19||18:07|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:21||18:11|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:24||18:14|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nicaragua in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nicaragua in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.