- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Noumea weather in June 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Noumea, New Caledonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Noumea weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Noumea in June is a warm 24°C (75°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 18°C (64°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 48% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 121mm (4.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 17 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Noumea in June is 23°C (73°F).
Noumea sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Noumea in June 2020. Select a month to view Noumea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:26||17:18|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:31||17:18|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:34||17:22|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
More New Caledonia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details