- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Namibia
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Tsumeb weather in June 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The June weather guide for Tsumeb, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tsumeb in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Tsumeb in June with no heat and humidity, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tsumeb in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tsumeb in June - that's 94% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tsumeb in June?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Tsumeb in June and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Tsumeb sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tsumeb in June 2020. Select a month to view Tsumeb sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||07:16||18:18|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||07:20||18:19|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||07:23||18:23|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Namibia in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Namibia in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.