- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Maputo weather in June 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Maputo, Mozambique shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maputo sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maputo in June 2020. Select a month to view Maputo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:29||17:06|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:35||17:06|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:37||17:10|
- Save EXTRA £30 on holiday (flights + hotel) bookings
- Book beach holidays & city breaks. Minimum spend of £400
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Where's hot in Mozambique in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mozambique in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.