- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Morondava weather in June 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Madagascar with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Morondava, Madagascar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Morondava in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Morondava in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Morondava in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Morondava in June - that's 87% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Morondava in June?
The average sea temperature around Morondava in June is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Morondava in June?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Morondava in June and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Morondava sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Morondava in June 2020. Select a month to view Morondava sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:31||17:30|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:36||17:31|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:39||17:34|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Madagascar in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madagascar in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.