- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Madagascar
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Antananarivo weather in June 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The June weather guide for Antananarivo, Madagascar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Antananarivo in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Antananarivo in June, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Antananarivo in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Antananarivo in June - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Antananarivo in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Antananarivo in June and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Antananarivo sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Antananarivo in June 2020. Select a month to view Antananarivo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:16||17:20|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:21||17:20|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:23||17:24|
- Save up to 40% on worldwide tours & adventure holidays
- Book travel deals for Asia, Europe, Africa & more
- Discount & departure dates vary by destination
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Madagascar in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madagascar in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.