- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Tripoli weather in June 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Tripoli, Libya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tripoli sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tripoli in June 2020. Select a month to view Tripoli sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:00||20:11|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:59||20:17|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:02||20:20|
- Save on flights & holidays in the British Airways sale
- Book holidays from £99 per person & discounted flights
- Plus flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Where's hot in Libya in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Libya in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.