- Find cheap flights to Kosovo with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Pristina weather in June 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Pristina, Kosovo shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pristina in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Pristina in June, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pristina in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pristina in June - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pristina in June?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Pristina in June and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Pristina sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pristina in June 2020. Select a month to view Pristina sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:00||20:07|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||04:57||20:15|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:01||20:17|
- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kosovo in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kosovo in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.