- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
South Tarawa weather in June 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 132132 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for South Tarawa, Kiribati shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
How hot is it in South Tarawa in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in South Tarawa in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around South Tarawa in June?
The average sea temperature around South Tarawa in June is 29°C.
Does it rain in South Tarawa in June?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in South Tarawa in June and the average monthly rainfall is 132mm.
South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for South Tarawa in June 2020. Select a month to view South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:19||18:31|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:22||18:34|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:25||18:37|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kiribati in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kiribati in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.