- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Mara Lodges weather in June 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Mara Lodges, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mara Lodges in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Mara Lodges in June with no heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mara Lodges in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mara Lodges in June - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mara Lodges in June?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Mara Lodges in June and the average monthly rainfall is 93mm.
Mara Lodges sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mara Lodges in June 2020. Select a month to view Mara Lodges sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:36||18:39|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:39||18:42|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:42||18:45|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.