- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 7th April 2020 (inclusive)
Tegucigalpa weather in June 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 224224 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Tegucigalpa, Honduras shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tegucigalpa in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Tegucigalpa in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tegucigalpa in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tegucigalpa in June - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tegucigalpa in June?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Tegucigalpa in June and the average monthly rainfall is 224mm.
Tegucigalpa sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tegucigalpa in June 2020. Select a month to view Tegucigalpa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:20||18:14|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:21||18:18|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:24||18:21|
- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Honduras in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Honduras in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.