- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Honduras
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Tegucigalpa weather in June 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 224224 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Tegucigalpa, Honduras shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tegucigalpa sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tegucigalpa in June 2020. Select a month to view Tegucigalpa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:20||18:14|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:21||18:18|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:24||18:21|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Honduras
- Book cheap hotels in San Pedro Sula & Tegucigalpa
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Where's hot in Honduras in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Honduras in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.