- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Guam
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Agana weather in June 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 162162 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Agana, Guam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Agana weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Agana in June is a hot 31°C (88°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 25°C (77°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 50% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 162mm (6.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 17 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Agana in June is 29°C (84°F).
Agana sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Agana in June 2020. Select a month to view Agana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:53||18:45|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:54||18:49|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:57||18:52|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
More Guam destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details