- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Manihiki weather in June 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 144144 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Manihiki, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manihiki in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Manihiki in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Manihiki in June?
The average sea temperature around Manihiki in June is 29°C.
Does it rain in Manihiki in June?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Manihiki in June and the average monthly rainfall is 144mm.
Manihiki sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manihiki in June 2020. Select a month to view Manihiki sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:55||18:29|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:59||18:30|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||07:02||18:34|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Cook Islands in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Cook Islands in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.