- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Kinshasa weather in June 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Kinshasa, Congo-Kinshasa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kinshasa in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Kinshasa in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kinshasa in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kinshasa in June - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kinshasa in June?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Kinshasa in June and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Kinshasa sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kinshasa in June 2020. Select a month to view Kinshasa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:00||17:53|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:03||17:56|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:06||17:59|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Congo-Kinshasa in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Congo-Kinshasa in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.