- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Kananga weather in June 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Kananga, Congo-Kinshasa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kananga in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kananga in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kananga in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kananga in June - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kananga in June?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Kananga in June and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Kananga sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kananga in June 2020. Select a month to view Kananga sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:34||18:22|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:38||18:24|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:41||18:28|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Congo-Kinshasa in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Congo-Kinshasa in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.