- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Fomboni, Moheli weather in June 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 144144 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Fomboni, Moheli, Comoros shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fomboni, Moheli in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Fomboni, Moheli in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fomboni, Moheli in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fomboni, Moheli in June - that's 79% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Fomboni, Moheli in June?
The average sea temperature around Fomboni, Moheli in June is 27°C.
Does it rain in Fomboni, Moheli in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Fomboni, Moheli in June and the average monthly rainfall is 144mm.
Fomboni, Moheli sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fomboni, Moheli in June 2020. Select a month to view Fomboni, Moheli sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:19||17:46|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:23||17:48|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:26||17:51|
- Find low prices on flights to Comoros
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Comoros destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.