- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Urumqi weather in June 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Urumqi, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Urumqi in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Urumqi in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Urumqi in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Urumqi in June - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Urumqi in June?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Urumqi in June and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Urumqi sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Urumqi in June 2020. Select a month to view Urumqi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:31||21:45|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:27||21:54|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:31||21:56|
- Check out the best deals on holidays & hotels worldwide
- Select a destination to see popular hotels & apartments
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.