- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Balmaceda weather in June 2020
- 44°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8787 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The June weather guide for Balmaceda, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Balmaceda in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in Balmaceda in June, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Balmaceda in June?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Balmaceda in June - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Balmaceda in June?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Balmaceda in June and the average monthly rainfall is 87mm.
Balmaceda sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Balmaceda in June 2020. Select a month to view Balmaceda sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||08:18||17:11|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||08:27||17:07|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||08:29||17:12|
- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where's hot in Chile in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.