- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Curitiba weather in June 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The June weather guide for Curitiba, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Curitiba in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Curitiba in June, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Curitiba in June?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Curitiba in June - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Curitiba in June?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Curitiba in June and the average monthly rainfall is 100mm.
Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Curitiba in June 2020. Select a month to view Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:56||17:34|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||07:01||17:35|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||07:04||17:38|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Brazil
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.