- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Cuiaba weather in June 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The June weather guide for Cuiaba, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cuiaba in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Cuiaba in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cuiaba in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cuiaba in June - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Cuiaba in June?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Cuiaba in June and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Cuiaba sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cuiaba in June 2020. Select a month to view Cuiaba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:05||17:20|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:09||17:21|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:12||17:25|
- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.