- Save EXTRA £25 per booking on ALL holidays & tours
- Discount available on all products - no minimum spend
- Enter discount code at checkout. Excludes children
Caceres weather in June 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The June weather guide for Caceres, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Caceres in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Caceres in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Caceres in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Caceres in June - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Caceres in June?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Caceres in June and the average monthly rainfall is 26mm.
Caceres sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Caceres in June 2020. Select a month to view Caceres sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:12||17:25|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:16||17:27|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:19||17:30|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Brazil
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.