- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Mostar weather in June 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8484 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Mostar, Bosnia & Herzegovina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mostar in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Mostar in June, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mostar in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mostar in June - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mostar in June?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Mostar in June and the average monthly rainfall is 84mm.
Mostar sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mostar in June 2020. Select a month to view Mostar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:11||20:23|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:08||20:31|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:12||20:33|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bosnia & Herzegovina
Where's hot in Bosnia and Herzegovina in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bosnia and Herzegovina in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.