- Win £500 Travel Up voucher put towards your next holiday
- Enter into the competition to be in with a chance
- Min spend of £1000. Holiday booking for 2 people or more
Natitingou weather in June 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 137137 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Natitingou, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Natitingou in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Natitingou in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Natitingou in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Natitingou in June - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Natitingou in June?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Natitingou in June and the average monthly rainfall is 137mm.
Natitingou sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Natitingou in June 2020. Select a month to view Natitingou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:32||19:13|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:33||19:17|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:37||19:20|
- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Benin with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Benin in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Benin in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.