- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Manama weather in June 2020
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2828°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Manama, Bahrain shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manama in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 37°C in Manama in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 28°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manama in June?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manama in June - that's 82% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Manama in June?
The average sea temperature around Manama in June is 30°C.
Does it ever rain in Manama in June?
There are usually no days with some rain in Manama in June and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Manama sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manama in June 2020. Select a month to view Manama sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||04:45||18:26|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||04:45||18:32|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||04:49||18:34|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Bahrain destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.