- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Jalalabad weather in June 2020
- 4040°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Jalalabad, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Jalalabad weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Jalalabad in June is a very hot 40°C (104°F) with extreme heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 74% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 3mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Jalalabad sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jalalabad in June 2020. Select a month to view Jalalabad sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||04:37||18:56|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||04:35||19:02|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||04:39||19:05|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Afghanistan
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
More Afghanistan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details