- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Herat weather in June 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Herat, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Herat weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Herat in June is a hot 34°C (93°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 16°C (61°F). There are usually 12 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 83% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Herat sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Herat in June 2020. Select a month to view Herat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:10||19:28|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:09||19:35|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:12||19:37|
- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
More Afghanistan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details