- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy class flights
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Herat weather in June 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Herat, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Herat in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Herat in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Herat in June?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Herat in June - that's 83% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Herat in June?
There are usually no days with some rain in Herat in June and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Herat sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Herat in June 2020. Select a month to view Herat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:10||19:28|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:09||19:35|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:12||19:37|
- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Afghanistan with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Afghanistan in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Afghanistan in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.