- Check latest offers on IHG hotels in Dubai, UAE
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Dubai weather in July 2019
- 4141°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2929°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3333°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Dubai, UAE shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Dubai weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Dubai in July is a very hot 41°C (106°F) with extreme heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 29°C (84°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 77% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Dubai in July is 33°C (91°F).
Dubai sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dubai in July 2019. Select a month to view Dubai sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||05:32||19:13|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||05:38||19:11|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||05:45||19:05|
- Save on holidays to the Middle East with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Dubai, Abu Dhabim Oman & more
- Filter deals by star rating, price, duration & more
Discover more about Dubai
More UAE destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details